Saturday, March 20, 2010

Jump Street

Last month I took the older kiddos to Jump Street. It is a place where there are tons of trampolines and the kids can do really cool tricks. There is a section for dodge ball and let me tell you - I am glad I was watching (kids throw hard).
Dallin Edwards and Conner
Olivia Knapp and Lindsey
We decided as a teenager you have to plan to take lots of your friends there all at the same time.
Megan Lavold and Carly
They had a blast. Glad they wore comfy clothes! One hour of jumping was just perfect...expect they were starving. Stopped and visited Peter Piper.

4 comments:

Larissa said...

We soo have to take the kids there. That would be soo fun!

Amy said...

Holy cow that looks like so much fun! And a great way to burn calories! Maybe I should give that a try!

Addy said...

How fun!

Rydgd said...

Tyler is almost in tears he is so jealous of "jump street". What a cool idea!