Sunday, June 7, 2009

What Conner wants to be when he grows UP!

This week I have had a lot of one on one time with Conner. Yesterday I asked him what he wanted to be when he grew up?
1-Professional athlete (preferably Baseball)
2-Geography Teacher
3-High School Coach
oh and when he is a teenager he wants to work at the Hat Club!
It is always interesting to hear what they have to say to this type of question. I told him whatever he ended up with as a career I was sure he would do a GREAT job! I love this kid!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

He's so cute! What a sweet boy he is! We love to be around him. The other day Jase spilt his mac-n-cheese on the floor. Conner could tell I had had about enough of my children and he ran over to the mess and said, I got it Aunt Lisa. He is sooooo helpful! He cleaned up the whole mess for me. Thanks Conner! I love you!

Larissa said...

Glad he already has ideas of what he wants to be. It will make it so much easier when he is in High school picking out classes! He is such a well behaved sweetheart!

Rydgd said...

Wow, Conner! I bet your dad isn't proud or anything?
Lori, You are so so so so busy, how do you do it? I'm so impressed with how aggressive and on top of things you've been with cole's care. I know there's a lot of changes in store for your family, but I'm so happy there are so many resources available. he came straight from heaven to the perfect home!

LaSchelle and Kurt said...

Geography teacher? Where did that come from? :-)
What a cutie. Glad you have had some one on one time!

Allyson said...

That is fun, all those things sound great. I can't wait to see what he will be....bet it changes a few times.

Patrice said...

Let them dream BIG!

Kassi Jane said...

conner is so stinken cute!