Sunday, July 12, 2009

Reunion Continued

Day 2: Wednesday, July 1
Activity: BYU Bookstore & Game Center/Rio Cafe/Tanner's All-star Game/Tyler's Game
Thought Conner would like to go see BYU campus, but when Tanner didn't want to go either did Conner. No worries Kayla, Lindsey, Carly, Uncle Logan and I went. We had a good time shopping in the bookstore and playing games in the Game Center.
Dangerous group, WATCH out!
The coolest people ever, bless Uncle Logan's heart he is such a good sport!
Carly playing skeet ball, she hit the highest target!
Kayla practicing her driving...Lindsey practicing her texting!
We could either bowl or go to lunch at Cafe Rio? Of course FOOD sounded better!
Tanner had an All-star Baseball game in Salt Lake City and Ramie wanted to ride in our car. She was telling the boys she NEVER sleeps during the day and especially not in the car (GOTCHA RAMIE GIRL)!Tanner up to bat! Go TANNER man! The whole gang came to cheer him on! We loved being able to watch him play. He is a great player - he made an amazing catch out in left field.

Kylee checking Conner's eyes out! He loves to play with the little ones.
Aunt Rissa took the little ones up the hill (they are the ones carrying the umbrella's - always prepared for the rain!).
Tanner lost, but had a great game! From there we went to Tyler's game it was so fun! It was dark and my pictures didn't turn out, bummer.

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

It looks SO fun. I'm glad you are posting your trip. I was wondering how it went. I was actually in Provo on the 6th because my uncle died and I went to his funeral-I was only there for one day though. I LOVE Utah.

linda crandall said...

Cafe Rio! My favorite!

That's awesome that all the family could see their games.

LaSchelle and Kurt said...

So fun to have everyone supporting the boys! You guys are awesome!

Lisa said...

I wish we had more time, we all could have gone to BYU together. =(
Looks like you guys had a great time!