Sunday, August 9, 2009

4 kids all starting school with all different TIME schedules...

Happy days!!!! school has started and we are getting back into routines and a schedule (really the main thing I like about school, I don't care for the homework and driving).Carly is in SECOND grade at Queen Creek Elementary (Mr. Jeffers).
Conner FIFTH grade Queen Creek Middle School.
Lindsey EIGHTH grade Newell Barney Jr. High
3 happy kiddos ready to see their friends and met their teachers?
Cole goes to Queen Creek Elementary's Little Coyotes Preschool 3 days a week and will soon start another preschool 3 days a week at LIFE (it is a structured hab. program ran like a preschool). Excited that he is interacting with his peers and learning academics at the same time. All my kiddos are back in school!

3 comments:

linda crandall said...

I am sooo very glad that school is starting soon :) We dont sart till the 24th. But I will be glad for some structure :)

Kassi Jane said...

o how exciting...I bet they are so excited to start school again

LaSchelle and Kurt said...

Yee Ha! Back to school!! They all look great!