Saturday, August 29, 2009

Cole loves play time...

Cole's teacher sent this to me with this caption, "Cole loves to play trains and dinosaurs!" I thought that was so sweet of her. He loves to go to school.Walked in the playroom one day to this...he drags the two GIANT Dino's everywhere. Erik walked into Lindsey's volleyball game carrying these and I had to chuckle! Cole sleeps with them and finally will inter-mix them with cars, blocks (bldg. cages, castles, Mt's.) and other Dino's. I have people stop me and ask where I BOUGHT them.
Our Coleman I sure do love him. I miss him with his crazy busy schedule.


4 comments:

linda crandall said...

That's awesome! Kids find their favorites early :)

Rydgd said...

Love the dinos! It was fun to hear your voice the other day. We need to chat longer. I'm glad you updated about your brother's baby - he's so darling and glad that he's doing well. We'll talk soon!

Larissa said...

Cole man and his dino's and cars!! That cracks me up. He is such a sweetheart!! Glad he is enjoying school. Hope you are taking time to relax while he is there busy lady!! love ya!

Allyson said...

I love great caring teachers. I am so glad that he is doing well and that he loves school. Hope he has a great school year.