Tuesday, October 6, 2009

First day of FALL break!

Monday was the kids first day of a two week fall break. NO school for the oldest 3, yeah! Erik took off the first week so what did we do on our first day of break?
1- Lindsey & Carly dentist appt.
2- Erik & Conner mow the yard
3-Conner & Lindsey orthodontist appt.
4-Erik, Carly & Cole went to the library
5-Lindsey, Conner & I went to Wal-mart
6-Everyone practiced their piano, FUN!
7-Conner had baseball practice
8-Fed the missionaries
9-Meet all our fun old/previous ward members at Circle Cross Park for FHE, A BLAST!
10-Trip to QT for slushes/gas
11-Summer Edwards sleepover here/Conner slept over at Edwards
12-I take a bubble bath.
13-Teenage girls talk me into "toilet papering" of course a BOYS house, can't tell who!
14-Watch "Another Cinderella Story" with Carly
15-Pass out...finally bedtime

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Sounds like a BUSY day! I hope you're having a blast!

Marilyn said...

That makes me want to pass out now! ( I remember the good old days)I think you are busier with older kids than you are with little ones.

linda crandall said...

Whew! I think you forgot the key word...BREAK! :) Sounds like fun though!

LaSchelle and Kurt said...

Holy Cow! I hope you aren't quite so busy on all of the vacation days!!!! I especially liked the bubble bath! Sounds like you may have needed one after that day!

Larissa said...

Fun day huh?! Love the end of the day when you can just relax and enjoy the peace and quiet!