Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Is it time to swim yet?

Just realized lately Carly has been experiencing the third child syndrome. She goes with the flow of the other kids. Thought Saturday, 4-26 I would take her to do something of her choice.
Carly loves to swim. We have a neighbor who let's us swim whenever (it is so nice). So we decided to go swimming. Lindsey wanted to come (she lasted 15 minutes - the water was still to cold for her). Aunt Rissa, Ramie, and Kylee came too. The girls had a blast. The water was cold so they were in and out a lot, but kept busy for a few hours. Larissa and I enjoyed getting some sun!

3 comments:

linda crandall said...

Looks like fun! I'm thinking of all of you today in my 45 degree weather!!

Well at least I can keep my house open ... one good thing :)

Mary Ann said...

your d.back boys are so cute!! how fun that you have place to swim whenever you want. that's awesome! wish we lived closer! i miss you!

Lisa said...

Such CUTE girls!