Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Pat's Run

Saturday, April 19 Logan ran and I jogged the Pat Tillman run. It was so fun! Logan is my HERO! He has been pushing me for awhile to run with him. I tried to find every excuse in the book, but he wasn't letting me out of it. I am so glad it was an amazing experience. During the run I would find tears running down my face. It was so neat to be around people involved in a good cause. I loved it! Thanks Logan for pushing me along the way.
Mom and Dad are always there to support us! The night before mom made us a spagetti dinner. Logan said we needed to eat pasta. Mom is so great she packed us banana's, granola bars and water to have before the run. Dad stopped on the way and Logan got his "MAGICAL" power bar.
Logan's finishing time was 29 minutes. I brought up the rear with a time of 46 minutes. What a fun time!

5 comments:

linda crandall said...

Wow, that's awesome! If I tried to run it ... and tried being the key word...I would most certainly bring up the rear!! :)

Lisa said...

AWESOME!! You both did such a great job! I am so proud of you!!

Marilyn said...

Wow Lori=that is way cool! I admire people so much who can run- good job!

The McCall Family said...

Way to go Lori, you always amaze me. Tell Logan I am proud of him also. Aunt LaSchelle

Mary Ann said...

Way to go lori!! good for you.. my sister was there that day too. is logan your brother? you're the coolest!!