Saturday, September 5, 2009

What happens when grease and rain mix?

I woke up to Emergency papers on the counter and Erik laying on the couch with a sling on his arm. I guess he fell at work Thursday night, rain and grease make a slippery combination. He dislocated his shoulder and now that it is back in place he is SUPER sore. Luckily Fry's Pharmacy isn't to far away...grabbed some drugs to help with the pain. Hopefully he can take it easy over this long weekend and be good to go again Tuesday.
I almost went and got paint to paint our bedroom for this weekend, glad I didn't! I would have been doing it alone while he supervised, ugh!

6 comments:

Allyson said...

Poor guy! That sounds aweful. Rest up....looks like it might rain. I always like resting while it rains. I hope you guys have a great weekend.

Larissa said...

Ouch! Hope he feels better soon!

Marilyn said...

What happened????

linda crandall said...

Oh man! No FUN!!

kristie said...

What is it with men and rain. Joe slipped in Mississippi when it was raining. He broke his wrist and had to have a cast on. Tell Erik to feel better and to take it easy.

LaSchelle and Kurt said...

GET OUT!!!!! Well not that he is feeling better.........tell him I would have liked to see that on tape!!!! :)