Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Chocolate

I was helping Carly do some homework when Cole came in and asked for some chocolate. I said OKAY and gave him a small square out of a GIANT size Hersey bar. Told him no more. Well I went back into the piano room to help Carly finish up her homework. What seemed like minutes later he comes in with this face, "Hi Mom". I said what have you been eating? "Nothing" he replies. I take him into the bathroom mirror and said, "well what's that on your face." We both start laughing and I cleaned the little chocolate ghost! Marley (our dog) found the left-overs hidden in the playroom.

Chocolate was everywhere!! His fingers were covered in it! SO much for the shower I had given him.
K-i-d-s
the truth, had it had almonds in it I would have already devoured it...

2 comments:

linda crandall said...

Hey! Good to hear from you guys again!!

Love the chocolate story..Yeah I would be right there eat'n it with you:)

Larissa said...

almonds....yummmmm!!!! Funny how kids can be so sneaky!!