Monday, January 25, 2010

A n-e-w year and I am already behind...that's o-k-a-y!

I have sooooo many things to share...I keep telling myself one day at a time. The holidays came and consumed my life. Erik has now been with UPS 21 years and has never worked so many hours at Christmas time. He worked almost everyday in December! That took a toll on our family, especially me. We missed having him around!

January is finally here and we are trying to get back into life. Routines, schedules and family time it is time to get on track. Lindsey playing club volleyball has been a change for us. She has practice twice a week in town (Gilbert/Elliot) from 7-9pm. We thought Erik could drop her off on his way to work, but that didn't work because she would be there for about 15 minutes by herself. So that has made life a little different. Conner and Carly are playing WHAM basketball and they have practice one on Monday and the other Thursday night. Oh man, what have we done. It is all good I keep telling myself.

I am back and will try to share life's happenings!

3 comments:

Larissa said...

:)....I have missed you!!!!

Marilyn said...

I'm SOOOOO Happy you are back. I was going to send you an email to give you a little encouragement! =)

Patrice said...

I try not to cry as I think about the day's schedule. Just one hour at a time . . . we can do it!!