Monday, February 1, 2010

Sunday, January 31 Oma and Papa talked in their ward.
The subject: The Blessing of the Temple
One of Papa's favorite loves! They did an amazing job. I learned something new about Oma, she was sealed to her parents along with her sisters when she was a teenager (wow I bet it was neat for those who attended to see all 6 of the girls in white dresses).
Papa shared so many neat stories: I loved his reminder that Jesus walks the halls of the temples. Why would we not want to go visit there and do the Lord's work? I want my kids to know that I have a testimony of the temple and the eternal covenants we make there. Love you Papa and Oma, thanks for being such great examples!

2 comments:

Patrice said...

Wow, I didn't check for a week and you've blogged a ton!! I love the temple, too. The thought occured to me (after I was hoping to go to Jerusalem) that I AM walking where Jesus has walked within the temple.

Larissa said...

We have such amazing parents. They have set such a good example and are so fun. I was sad I couldn't come listen to their talks.