Saturday, March 14, 2009

Door-bell ditching or teeping?

Do these two cute girls look like innocent angels? Think again!
Yes, it is spring break and kids are looking for something FUN to do. TEENAGERS can't live with them and you CAN'T live without them. I am not ready to make decisions they want me to make. Of course Erik was gone last night at work and so these two innocent girls (don't let them fool you) came to me with, "can we go door-bell ditching?" Yes, glad they asked, but NO WAY was my response." I have a hard time with that one. Most of the people in our neighborhood have little kids which means kids in bed. I don't have a problem letting them go toilet papering! Some people may disagree with me. I look at it as they have to do something "mischievous" you know they are teenagers - so if this is the craziest thing they do I'll take it.
Preparing...they went up and put on black shorts, tennis shoes and these bandanna's!
Girls on a mission...who's house will it be? A cute boy? Great news they DIDN'T get caught!

8 comments:

Allyson said...

oh you are evil! NOT! Actually I did my fair share of TP-ing growing up. I gave it up when we got chased by a huge, mean dog....and had to wake up a innocent neighbor before the dog took a chunk out of our cute little bodies....oh the embarrassment. The cool thing is that he walked us home and didn't tell our parents!!! Thank goodness for good neighbors.

LaSchelle and Kurt said...

Gotta love teenagers! What would life as a teenager be without a little tp-ing?

Mary Ann said...

I got TPed this weeked.. by my brother! you are such a fun mom.. and lindsay is so grown up.. these will be fun memories!

Lisa said...

Such a fun mom! I wish I was as cool as you! I am glad they had a good time!

Wendy said...

So who was the lucky family? Do spill!

Patrice said...

We've done that twice this particular break. I keep wondering if I'll wake up to the same mischief.

Deanne said...

Totally know what you mean about not being ready to make the decision yet. Of corse it has to be a cute boy or what is the point right...:) How fun! Puts me right back...man that made me sound old he he. Cute girls! Teenagers...got to love um!

Rydgd said...

LOVE IT!!! TP'ing...those are the memories...You're a rockin' cool mom!