Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Field of Dreams

Monday, March 16 Conner had a practice game at the Field of Dreams fields. They are these cool HUGE fields that are decked out just like you were at a professional game. Of course we wouldn't have missed it! Uncle Lance, Uncle Logan, Oma and Papa came to checked it out and support Conner.
Oma full of positive cheers!
Uncle Lance and Logan wished they could have played on fields like these when they were younger.
Carly and Oma visited the concession stands to get yummy pretzels and cheese.
Conner playing shortstop when he wasn't pitching!
Uncle Lance and Papa enjoying the game!
Luckily for us they had a real cool park right next to where we sat, so Carly and Cole could play. They loved those climbing ropes.
When it got dark the lights came on and WOW what a cool field. Conner's team won - he pitched a few innings and did a great job! What a fun FHE activity!

5 comments:

Patrice said...

Wow! When's the next game?

Allyson said...

YaY, just another lovely family activity...I love it!

Lisa said...

Awesome! I am glad it was so much fun! I hope you have a great season Conner!

linda crandall said...

It looks fun! I love that your family all comes out :)

Joyce A said...

That looks like so much fun. I just loved following all my children to their sports games. It was a busy but fun time of our lives. I miss you call me sometime after 3:30--finally got a cell phone after dropping mine in toilet (I'm so talented)