Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Lindsey's room make-over

For Lindsey's birthday she wanted to re-due her room. She decided to go with dark brown and light blue. I was excited for this make-over because I like those two colors together. One of her gifts was the cute bedspread.
We are hoping to find a cute shelf or pegs to hang under her board for purses and long jewelry. Maybe one day we will make a CUTE framed board with the metal in it. She got money from the Larsen crew and one thing she bought was the CUTE lamp.
A teenager's room...I am lucky she isn't into posters!
We are looking for a CUTE saying to put on her wall with the vinyl lettering over her closet doors.
Will add some pictures to the right of her window. Her room is still a work in progress. She is very pleased at how it looks so far, yeah!

13 comments:

LaSchelle and Kurt said...

Looks Awesome! Man do I need you here!

Marilyn said...

I LOVE that color combination! Where did you get that bedspread? Alyssa wants to redo her room too.

Marilyn said...

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Lisa said...

It is adorable! I love it!!

Shelly said...

I love it! Great job!

linda crandall said...

Very Cute!! I bet she loves it !!

Allyson said...

luv it, luv it, luv it! good job guys!

Mary Ann said...

I LOVE LOVE it! That bedspread is beautiful! You are such a fun mom! It is fun to catch up on your blog.. it's been awhile! Miss you and your family

kristie said...

Great job. I love the colors!

Patrice said...

Oh, it looks so cute! Happy B-Day - Lashelle told!

Lori said...

Thanks everyone, got her bedspread at Target - it is a bed in a bag!

Kassi Jane said...

that is so cute i might have to do those colors in my room!

Larissa said...

Turned out great!