Friday, November 21, 2008

First Graders present: Frog and Toad

Carly was in the play "Frog and Toad" last night. The first graders at her school did a fabulous job. She was a squirrel. The CUTEST squirrel I have ever seen (a little bias)! She sang her heart out. Carly and me, one of her biggest fans!
Uncle Logan, Carly and Oma they are so good to support us!


Carly got to pick where we would go for dinner, she was happy with wherever (one of my best well rounded eaters). We ended up at Sombrero's Mexican Restaurant. Uncle Lance, Aunt Heather, Crew and Case met us there.

Stay tuned for Carly's first PHOTO shoot.
Aunt Heather Silly Uncle Lance
Crew chewing his 25 cent gum. Case, he is such a happy little man. He was talking away and oh what a great eater he is!
Oma, happy and smilin' Case kept calling out her name. Me, Carly's FAVORITE mom. Carly and Uncle Logan, her favorite SINGLE uncle.

3 comments:

Patrice said...

Oh, what fun, and what support! I'm glad you spotlighted her talent.

Allyson said...

Frog and Toad....I've never even heard of that. But I'm sure it was wonderful.

Why is that brother of yours still single....he sure seems like an amazing guy!

Lisa said...

Too cute! I wish we could have gone!