Saturday, November 1, 2008

Is it true Shelene you are 21??

Shelene is such a beautiful and talented niece! I love hanging out with her! She is 21 I can't believe it. Right now she is filling out her mission papers. She has always wanted to serve the Lord, I totally admire her. She is also one smart chic! Right now she works with children who have special needs (is she my kind of gal or what? I wish she would have been one of my assistance when I was teaching!)

I enjoy the times we have together! She is so supportive of all I am going through. I love to catch her on the phone and just see how life is going!

Happy Birthday Shelene I love you!

(her birthday is on Halloween Oct. 31)




1 comment:

Allyson said...

Does she like having her bday on a holiday? Seems like you could have some cool parties!