Friday, November 21, 2008

I love Haircuts!



One of my favorite things to do is get my haircut! I love that someone else is doing my hair and I just get to sit there and enjoy. I think I got this from Grandma Larsen. She loved for us granddaughters to comb and do her hair. She would say how great it felt. I would have to agree 100%.


I have really thick hair and it grows super fast. I seem to get it cut shorter and shorter each time. My sisters think I am crazy. My hair never looks the same, one day it is curly the next day straight, one side curly the other straight. My curly hair makes for unpredictable hair days. I should be good for another 6-8 weeks!

5 comments:

LaSchelle and Kurt said...

LOVE IT!

Rydgd said...

Darling, girly!!! I love to be pampered, too---so great!YOu look awesome!

Lisa said...

Your hair always looks GREAT!!!

Jessica said...

I LOVE LOVE getting my hair done. It is the best day! I only do it about twice a year because it is SO expensive. I also like to let my hair grow out. Yours look really cute!!

p.s. i tagged you, check out my blog. :)

Kassi Jane said...

looks good i love getting my hair done too!!!