Sunday, November 16, 2008

TaG

8 Things About Me
8 Favorite TV Shows
1. Law & Order
2. ER
3. Wheel of Fortune
4. Biggest Loser
5. Price's Right
6. Oprah
7. Extreme Home Make Over
8. Funniest Home Video's
8 Things I did yesterday
1. Visiting Teaching Conference
2. Super Saturday
3. Morris November Birthday Party
4. Bra shopping with Lindsey @ Target
5. Attempted the temple - date night
(realized Erik's recommend had expired)
6. Dinner at Matta's
7.Christmas Shopping
8. Prepared materials for Carly's primary class to make cards for her teacher who had surgery.
8 Things I look forward too
1. Having my Christmas tree up
2. Losing more weight
3. Running and being able to keep up with Logan
3. A get-away weekend with Erik
4. Printing my first blog book
5. Cole being potty trained
6. The Romney's coming for the Holidays
7. Sleeping in
8. An updated family picture
8 Favorite Restaurant's
1. Nello's Pizza (great salads)
2. Applebee's
3. Serrano's Mexican Food
4. Olive Garden
5. Outback Steak House
6. Anywhere I don't have to cook or clean up
8 Things on my wIsH list
1. a camera
2. new clothes
3. to win the $1000 Santa cash on KNIX
4. happy/healthy kids and husband
5. long weekend to see LaSchelle's new house
6. cruise with Erik
7. to make a temple trip visiting as many temples as possible
8. to become a better cook
I tAg my sisters!

7 comments:

Allyson said...

He He! Fun post! I love that win $1000 is on your to do list....I should add that to mine.

Patrice said...

Why do we all have "lose weight" on our wish list? I think it's about time to make fat the "in" thing. Don't you?

Patrice said...

Oh, I reread the post and I want to be included in your temple trip, okay?

Kassi Jane said...

i should have add the wish list on mine also that was cool

LaSchelle and Kurt said...

Love your list---especially the ones including trips to visit me!!!!! Is that selfish?!

Rydgd said...

Fun list~! Love the get away with the hubbie! ...Maybe we'll have to hook up for that future cruise! :)

Wendy said...

The one that caught my attention was "bra shopping with Lindsay". I am sure she will be happy to find out that everyone knows she now has new bras. hahaha. Or was it YOU that was lucky enough to get new undergarments? hehehe