Sunday, November 30, 2008

THANKSgiving is spent with FAMILY...


There are many things I am thankful for. My top 5 are:

1. The gospel in my life. I feel so blessed to have been raised in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am grateful for the Savior Jesus Christ for his birth and death so I can have eternal life.
2. For my family - Erik, Lindsey, Conner, Carly and Cole

They bring so much happiness to my life. They help me each day try to be a better person.
3. the temple

4. For Erik's job which provides for our family and gives us amazing insurance.

5. For tender mercies.
We spent our Thanksgiving with the Larsen side for lunch.
The food was so delicious!
After we ate the men/Conner went out and played football in the road. Conner was thrilled. The women looked through the Black Friday ads and eventually made it outside to be the cheerleaders.
Carly made sure everyone had snacks (is it possible to even want any more food?)
Crew making a silly face showing me his snack!
Sienna, how could anyone say NO to that face?
Case, he loves to be outside!
Whitney and Carly
Kylee and Oma
Brynn, Ramie and Crew playing house.
Larissa and Heather
Papa Larsen and Lindsey
All the men...
Jase and Lindsey
WOW, look at Uncle Logan - what a jump!
Carly and Papa
Lance and his boys. Check out there shoes! Matching high top black converse!

The later part of our day was spent with the Morris side. More yummy food and more cousins to play with.
Stephanie, Carly, Megan, Kaelyn eating yummy pie!
Silly boys...Caleb, Jared, Conner and Jacob
Erik and Cole
The teenage girls: Jordan, Lauren, Lindsey and Sheridan
Shelene and Marcus (it was so good to see Marcus he is always working at Target)!

They are great examples to the younger kiddos. I love visiting with them and hearing about their young adult lives.
Liz, Tina and Liesl fun sister-in-laws! I think I am their favorite sister-in-law (oh I am their only sister-in-law, LOL)!
Papa Morris relaxing after dinner.
Famous Richard Webb, the best temple photographer!
Uncle Brian - he is our silly UNCLE!
To end the day...
Lindsey, Sheridan and Lauren talked me into taking them to...
You got it Lindsey finally got to see TWILIGHT!
(It was Lauren's 4 time to see it and Sheridan's 2!) Lindsey loved it!
The girls spent the night and I think feel asleep sometime early moring?

The end of a wonderful Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

Patrice said...

I love days spent laughing and visiting with family. We are so blessed to have great one!

Rydgd said...

What great photos! So fun to see the Larsen's and the Morris families again! Great pics and fun memories!

LaSchelle and Kurt said...

How fun! Wish we could have been there. We had a great time but were dressed a little warmer then you guys!

Joyce A said...

Isn't it wonderful to spend the day with loved ones! It looked like you guys had a lot of fun. Loved all the photos and I love you, too.

Allyson said...

What a wonderful time! I love Thanksgiving!