Wednesday, April 1, 2009

An April Fools BIRTHDAY? Kylee girl?

This cutie pie is having a birthday today! Kylee is my sister Larissa's second child. Happy Birthday sweetie! Kylee and I have a special bond. We love to be together and yes I have adopted her as one of mine! I hope you have a very fun birthday!
Some things about Kylee are she loves to play with her dolls. She is all girl and loves to have a purse in hand and play house. She loves for ME to push her on the swings. She loves SWEETS especially chocolate. I love it when she comes to my house to spend time with ME! Love you and want you to know I think you are so CUTE!

8 comments:

Kassi Jane said...

those girls are so dang cute i just love that mexican in them!

Rydgd said...

Wow! The birthdays you get to keep track of!! And i LOVE your new family pics. Everybody looks so cute! Especially Erik! =) We miss you all!!!! Seriously, both of you, do you ever age???

Allyson said...

Look at all the birthdays in your family! I luv her hair two. L- has the cutest girls. Case is so handsome toooooo!

Love the new pic's of the family! Adorable!

Wendy said...

Love the new blog look Lori! The family picture is precious. Where is it?

linda crandall said...

Happy Birthday one and all :)

Love the new family pics!!

Patrice said...

I didn't realize she was born on April Fool's Day! I do think it's so neat how you are all super involved in each other's lives!

Wendy said...

I know this doesn't have anything to do with the post, but is Conner doing football in the fall? I was going to call Moe to see if Dallin was but I don't have her number. I was hoping we could get all the boys on the same team if Conner is interested in playing. (I have only seen one sign up marquee on the side of the road and it wasn't for the league I want but it is getting closer to the time that they would be registering so I wanted to touch base with you). Just let me know when you get a minute. Thanks cutie!

Lisa said...

Such a cutie! We love our Kylee Bear!