Thursday, April 30, 2009

When were helping were happy and we sing as we go...

Saturday is a special day is the day we get ready for Sunday.... we worked hard all day to prepare for Sunday. Our van was filthy, so the kiddos helped us CLEAN it of course with a happy spirit. Now it sparkles...until we go down the road and all the dust from the fields covers it again - oh well at least I know it has been cleaned inside and out. I love a clean vehicle!
Cole likes to squirt the water.
Conner and Cole help out with the rims.
Dad showing the boys how to clean.
Conner and Cole were great helpers...thanks dudes!

6 comments:

Patrice said...

That is truly a life skill! My kids still haven't learned
it.

Allyson said...

I love clean too....clean house, clean car, clean everything....now only to master it! Good to see your kids being happy helpers!

Hey--do a post on your house...I would love to see it!

Lisa said...

Such great little helpers! I am with you, I love a clean vehicle too!

Rydgd said...

Happy day! Clean car! And I LOVE the Marjorie Hinkley quote you posted - it's one of my favorites!

Mary Ann said...

I love a clean car too.. but hate to clean it! you always have everything clean!! i feel like it is pointless to clean my car when i live on a dirt road!! i love and miss your cute familY!

LaSchelle and Kurt said...

Good for them! Nothing better than seeing kids learn to work!