Thursday, April 16, 2009

One of COLE'S favorite places to go...

Wednesday, April 15 we went to one of Cole's favorite places ...I will give you one guess.
There are lots of wild animals there?
Of course the ZOO!
I thought before it gets too hot we had to go visit the zoo again. The weather was absolutely gorgeous - I think the temperature was 65 degrees and windy. The animals were awake and out and about. We even got to see the...
LION walk around. Almost all the animals we visited were walking around and giving us a good show.
The baby monkey won the prize for the most entertaining. He played with his mom and this sheet. It was so cute.
Thanks Cole for a fun play date and for my friend Wendy Brimhall for going with us. We sure enjoyed your company!

5 comments:

LaSchelle and Kurt said...

how fun! I miss the phx. zoo. Glad you were able to go-looks like you had lots of fun.

Allyson said...

Sounds like a lovely trip. How are you guys doing? I keep meaning to call....maybe tomorrow!

linda crandall said...

Fun! Just some one on one time...and sounds like a wonderful day :) (I'm jealous, of the weather)

Lisa said...

I am so glad you guys had fun and the animals were out and about!

Wendy said...

Oh, I am sooo glad we are friends and that you thought to invite me! I couldn't imagine my life out here without you. Thanks for being one of my very best friends! Love you.