Monday, June 16, 2008

Aunt Rissa's FAMOUS pedicures!

June 11, 2008Aunt Larissa gives the best pedicures. We love to have her work her magic. She painted the cutest pokka dots on Carly's toes.
Lindsey liked Carly's so much she got pokka dots too.
I was the one suppose to get the pedicure, but all the girls lined up to get their toes BEAUTIFIED! It was fun to see everyone's finished toes. I was sad I didn't get a picture. Kylee and Sienna sat on my lap waiting for their toes to dry. I love those GIRLS!
Ramie is always so HAPPY! She was singing us songs, she has a great voice.

4 comments:

Allyson said...

Do you know that I've never had a pedicure. Polka dot's sound so fun too. How lucky for you and the girls that you have a Professional in the family.

Mary Ann said...

what a nice aunt! i have a sister like that.. it is so nice! it was so good to see you a couple of weeks ago! i miss you.. come visit!!

kristie said...

I have never had a pedicure either, except the ones I used to give myself. It looks like you had tons of fun!

linda crandall said...

How FUN!! I just started doing pedicures too. The girls and I have so much fun...Larissa has a good technique I will have to try. I always feel like I am standing on my head when I do them!