Monday, June 16, 2008

Their HOME from Texas!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008Lindsey and Oma are back from their TEN day trip to Texas! They had so much fun playing with the Romney's. We missed them and are glad they are home.

I think the only PERSON Lindsey missed was Cole. Every time she called the only person she asked to talk to was COLE. The sad thing is for one whole day Cole would have nothing to do with Lindsey. All she wanted to do was play and love on him and he wanted nothing to do with her. She was happy when he finally came around and gave her lots of love.
The THREE amigo's, Kayla, Courtney and Lindsey.
Courtney, Tanner, Lindsey, and Aunt LaSchelle at the airport saying GOODBYE. Thanks for a SUPER fun time.

5 comments:

csrussell said...

Ho, ho, ho, I finally read part of your blog. Lindsey looks soooo grown up. I'm glad they had a good time. Hope your summer is going well. We can't wait until our family goes to California. We are all excited, except maybe for Scott, he can't figure out what we are going to do for 7 full days!! (maybe he'll learn how to relax a little!?) Sure love you guys!! Aunt Joyce

Allyson said...

I'm sure it is so hard having your sister live in a different state. So fun that Grandma and Lindsey got to go visit for a while.

kristie said...

What a fun trip. I wish I could go visit my family like that. If I were to go, I would have to bring three kids in tow.

linda crandall said...

LaSchelle looks great..and that can't be her kids! Wow they have grown!! How fun that Lidnsey could go see them.

Marilyn said...

Ah-so neat that you guys can visit LaSchelle often....it makes them seem closer. Thanks for the photos...did she take any more??