Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Do I have eyes in the back of my head?

Saturday I was getting ready in the downstairs bathroom while the kids were watching Saturday morning TV. When I heard this conversation going on. Carly was talking to Conner asking him if "she could see through the back of her head?" I could only hear Carly's voice. "Oh, only mom's and dad's, so when I get bigger I will be able to see through the back of my head!" To be a kid again - innocent and naive. I guess we still have her believing we can see everything!

3 comments:

linda crandall said...

...and there is nothing wrong with them think'n it! Parents always have to stay one step ahead of our children!

Allyson said...

I tried telling Abby that, but didn't work. Kids are just so cute!

Jessica said...

Hope she is not too heart broken when she realizes that eyes don't really grow anywhere else. :)