Monday, June 16, 2008

Snickerdoodle Cookies

Sunday, June 8, 2008Conner wanted "SNICKERDOODLE" cookies, so Carly and I made them.
Carly was a great helper. I love this recipe it is so easy. I thought I would share it.

Snickerdoodle Cookies
Cream together:
1 cup shortening
1 1/2 cup sugar
2 eggs
Sift together and add:
2 3/4 cups flour
1/2 tsp. cream of tarter
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt

Chill. Roll into walnut size balls. Roll into mixture of sugar & cinnamon. Bake @ 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.

Carly loves to be busy. She is my clone. We have a lot of fun together. I guess you would say EVERYONE enjoyed the cookies.

3 comments:

Allyson said...

Ooooo Snickerdoodle's MMMMMMM good. Can't go wrong with a Snickerdoodle. Thanks for sharing the recipe. Maybe we will make some today.

kristie said...

Making cookies with kids is an experience in itself. It sounds like you have a good helper. I'll have to try the recipe some time!

linda crandall said...

Making cookies is the best Sunday activity! I love snickerdooles...I will have to try your recipe.