Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sunday night GAMES!

We have early church (8am), so on Sunday's we have lots of family time. Somethings we like to do are play games, watch home videos, have FHE, watch a movie and write in our journals. Tonight we played UNO (Carly won 2 times Erik 1), Operation (Conner won), attempted Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader, but it was too hard for me and Carly. Lastly we played Sorry (Conner came in 1st, Carly 2nd, Mom 3rd and Dad closed out the game). We love Sunday's because Dad gets to be home and awake with us all day!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Sounds like a fun night. You guys always have fun activities!! Good for you!

kristie said...

My kids always want to play Mousetrap. I guess I should just play to have the time with the family, but I just don't like the game!

linda crandall said...

Fun!! We love to play pirates dice...a good game for 8 and older...and monopoly!

Kassi Jane said...

Fun! I love playign games with the family... it is always a fun time!

Allyson said...

how fun. My family, in ut, still gets together on Sunday's to eat and play games. I miss that. Can't wait till my kids are a bit older so we can play games.