Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Cole's FIRST theatre movie!

Tuesday, July 8 we went to the movies. Larissa and Lisa bought the summer movie package, so we tagged along. It was Cole's FIRST theatre movie. We saw "Alvin and The Chipmunks". He made it through half of it before we walked the hallway. He is ALL two. He did not want to take pictures. Doesn't he know I have to blog everything we do?

Boy is he on one!
He wanted to play in the video game section. I was hoping he wouldn't see that section. He is SO mad.

5 comments:

linda crandall said...

We used to do summer movies...they were so much fun!!

kristie said...

We never make it through movies with my kids. I can't remember that last movie the whole family went to see.

Allyson said...

Hey we do the movies too! But we do them at the Mill's Mall so that we can walk the mall when Ethan gets wiggly....usually 30 min...if that!

Lisa said...

I think Cole may be tired of the CAMERA!! I love it when we get to hang out. Even if it is a little noisy and caotic.

LaSchelle and Kurt said...

That is hysterical!!!!! Those were the good old days!