Thursday, July 31, 2008

My turn to talk in church!


Got home from the Dowdle Reunion Friday late afternoon and noticed Bro. Leopard's phone number several times on our caller ID. Checked our messages and sure enough he had left a few and ask that I call him. Know that he is a member of our Bishopric and conducting this months sacrament mtg. Once we finally connected he informed me that Sunday's sacrament mtg. theme was girls camp and wondered if I would be the concluding speaker. I feel so blessed to have gone to girls camp and to have had such a wonderful time. Yes, I would love to share my testimony and share how I felt the girls could keep the spirit they received at camp here at home and throughout the next few months. What they would need to do to keep this spirit and feeling of peace in their lives.
The program went as follows:
Cheresse Peterson
Ivy Larson
Valerie Aguinaga (leader)
Musical number: "I Stand All Amazed"
(Ally Larson, Megan Hunt, Mira Dietze, Olivia Knapp)
Brittany Davis
Me -Lori Morris
I love the spirit that was there and the testimonies of everyone.
What a wonderful experience.

No comments: