Thursday, July 31, 2008

Lisa is "33"!

Today is Lisa's birthday! Dang she is still younger than me! I am so glad we have gotten so close over the years. Some things i love about her are...
I love that she is one of my BEST friends.
I love to talk to her on the phone.
I love to hang out with her.
I love what a good listener she is.
I love how easy going she is.
I love how good she makes me feel.
I love that my kids get to hang out with her when I work with mom.
I love what a great card maker she is.
I love our late nights (when kids are in bed and we just need out).
I love what a good cake decorator she is.
I love the fact that she can blow the biggest bubbles in our bubble gum competitions.
I love what a GREAT mom she is.
I love what a good example she is to me.
I love the fact that she has a strong testimony.
I love her for the sister she is.


Lisa "Happy Birthday!" I love you!


a

Lisa and Whitney great with Bubble gum.


She is an amazing cake decorator. She made this cool "CARS" cake for Jase and Cole's birthday.


Lisa with Brynn she is a happy mom.




Lisa is an aunt that always says compliments to her nieces and nephews.


We think you are GREAT!





2 comments:

Allyson said...

wow that cake is so awesome. So talented. I love Lisa, she is the sweetest. I will never forget the first time I spent a significant amount of time with her. We went to Grandma's to help clean the kitchen when they had cockroaches. She was pregnant. No complaints, she was awesome to work with. I was so grossed out but she just grinned and worked hard. What an awesome example. Happy Bday!

linda crandall said...

She is AWESOME!! I am so glad we got together this weekend. I wish I would have known it was her birthday...Happy be-lated birthday Lisa!