Thursday, July 31, 2008

School is back in...

Wow where did the summer go? School is back in as of Monday, July 28. All our kiddos are now in the Queen Creek school district! Yeah, all in year round school. I love the schedule and love that they are surround by kids from our ward and stake!
Carly is in FIRST grade with Mrs. Schiermeyer. She is a little nervous about riding the school bus.

Lindsey is in SEVENTH grade at the new Newell Barney Middle School. Boy crazy and begging for a cell phone.


Conner is in FOURTH grade in Ms. King's class. His favorite thing about school is recess where he plays FOOTBALL


Wow where as time gone? My babies are getting so big! I am so proud of them and what good kids they are! I pray they CTR and know I love them!

3 comments:

Allyson said...

Summer is still here you all just start school in the summer, not the fall. :-) I remember when we started school in Sept. Seems like it gets earlier and earlier every year!

linda crandall said...

Yeah School time...we still have until the 25th :( At the same time it is hard to let our babies go into the world. You are such a good mom...I am sure your kids will no doubt CTR!!

Lisa said...

They look so cute and grown up!!!