Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Off to Girls Camp!




I am so excited Lindsey and I are off to girls camp! Her first year and my first time to go to Camp LoMia and to be camp director. I hope I have everything we will need. I am excited to get to know the young woman and leaders in our ward better.




Erik will be single Dad and celebrating the 4th of July without us. Sure appreciated him supporting me in this call. Filled the freezer and made sure I have food that the kiddos can warm up easily. Erik's only worry is "how should I do Carly's hair on Sunday?" Clothes are set out and I told him to do a pony!

Will return and report!




5 comments:

kristie said...

Most people understand when they see a dad without the mom around. They know that Dad is winging it by himeself! Trust me, Olivia has had some interesting hair-do when I have been gone!

Mary Ann said...

i always worry about my girls hair when i am out of town too! :) can't wait to hear about camp!

Lisa said...

I hope you guys have a ton of fun!! I can't wait to hear all about it!!

Allyson said...

Hope you are having a fun time. Its good for dad to be in charge of hair! How fun for you to go with your daughter! CAn't wait to hear about it!

LaSchelle and Kurt said...

did you tell Erik he had to take pictures of the hair do? Love it!!! Kurt actually got pretty good at doing pig tails! He even attempted curling bangs. yikes. Hope you had fun. See you soon!