Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A fun time with COUSINS!

Friday, August 1 Lana Howard, Zak Larsen, and Kassi Jensen came over with their kiddos to eat pizza and hang out. Lana and Kassi came in town for Grandpa Larsen's 90th birthday party. So we were able to hang out and catch up on life.
Lana has 2 boys, Roper & Rowdy, Zak has 2 girls, Kaylee & Kylee, and Kassi has her first little girl, Makell .
These cousins are so amazing to me. They have had a hard life and have all turned out to be AMAZING people. I love being around them and am so PROUD of their accomplishments.
After we ate pizza and hung for awhile we went over to Zak's house. He just built a new home and oh how beautiful it is. Zak, Lana, Charlie (Lana's husband who just got in town tonight), and I played cards. What a fun time! I love my COUSINS!

1 comment:

Kassi Jane said...

thanks for having us over, it was fun! my eyes are closed in every picture almost