Wednesday, August 13, 2008

e-x-e-r-c-i-s-e...

EXERCISE...
Do any of you have one of these mini trampoline's?
Grandma Larsen used one - you may have remember seeing or even jumping on it at her house.
Well Kurt (LaSchelle's husband) got a workout DVD that goes with it. This is what started his amazing drive to exercise and get healthier. He looks GREAT!
Well for Christmas Logan got me the trampoline and the Romney's the DVD.
I have worked out on the trampoline off and on.
I have been procrastinating exercising for awhile now and decided today is the day I am getting serious! I wish I had a walking/running partner, but not too many people want to get up at 5am to exercise. I am committing to doing better. I am going to set up a chart and rotate different forms of exercise.
I can do it, I can do it...Christmas pictures are around the corner and I can't continue feeling yucky and having NO energy. Off I go!

8 comments:

linda crandall said...

You look aweome already...if I only had your will power! What do they say...The spirit is willing, but the flesh is week...well I am the reverse of that :)

kristie said...

I want you to post video of you do the exercise. I am curious about why this is such good exercise.

Kassi Jane said...

Ya its so hard to get motivated! when Its time to exercise I can think of a million reason why I shouldnt.

Amy said...

Hi Lori! It is so good to see your adorable family. Seeing pictures of you and your (Larsen) family brought back floods of memories. Eating doritos all day long while Larissa and I played house in the garage, LaShelle making donuts with us, and just thinking you all were THE coolest! I love you all. Thanks for keeping in touch. Give everyone my love!
**And, I have decided that tomorrow is the day for me for exercise. Day 1, Attempt 150! Good luck to you!
xoxo-Amy Alder Peterson

Lisa said...

You go girl!!!

Patrice said...

I have decided that I need to reward myself for the DOING, and not the weight loss. So, I give myself a dollar every day I exercise and every day I go without sugar. In a few months, I get to go shopping! It has been good motivation so far.

Marilyn said...

Gee-I wish we lived closer. TL and I drag ourselves out of bed at 5 AM these days to work out...Good Luck. I vote for a video too!

Leece said...

Lori, you are the only person I know that always sounds positive about everything. But about exercise? You rock my righteous sister-in-law!