Wednesday, August 20, 2008

TeNdEr hEARted Conner...



Conner has such a TENDER heart! When he found out Carly had broken her arm he was REALLY worried. Friday while he was at school she had gotten home from the hospital. He came right in and was very quiet and with his sweet countenance came over to her and asked how she was feeling. Well that night, we ate pizza. We cut Carly's pizza up into small pieces. She was sitting on the couch and we put her plate down on her lap with a fork. Conner went over sat down by her and FED her -her pizza. He has such a tender heart! I love this GREAT quality of his.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Conner is so sweet! It is always obvious what a tender hearted kid he is. Jase loves him to pieces and loves to wrestle with him, Conner is so patient and cute with him. What a great cousin and brother he is. We love you Conner!

csrussell said...

K Lori, I cryed the whole time I was reading your posts. I have been a little behind on reading, I hope Carly is doing ok. Its no fun having a broken arm. I've been there at her age. Give her our Love.

kristie said...

What a great thing to have siblings that get along so well. It sounds like you have a wonderful little boy there!

linda crandall said...

What an awesome brother! I love it when they show their true colors...it's so hard with brothers and sisters (at least in my family) :)

Rydgd said...

Love that boy! It's so darling to me that he's so sweet and kind to his little sister. I LOVE IT!

Kassi Jane said...

how cute is that! love him!