Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Muliti-purpose bAgS!

Today we woke up to rain. Lucky for us Carly is young and didn't fight me on covering her cast in a white plastic bag, so it wouldn't get wet. Poor Carly, Conner ran in and got his jacket on (just a light weight zip up in the middle with a hood) and said "I will stay dry!" Carly looks at me and says, "What am I going to do, my arm won't fit in my jacket sleeve?" Lucky for us there are plastic bags and umbrella's!
UPDATE on Carly:
Carly has been sleeping better at night thank goodness!

6 comments:

Patrice said...

When Allyson broke her elbow we let her wear "immodest" tank tops because her bent cast wouldn't fit into anything! Carly looks happier. Does it still hurt her even though it is cast?

linda crandall said...

I'm glad she is starting to sleep better...it's not easy, I'm sure.

I remember it took Shane and Ashley a while to learn to sleep with a cast.

kristie said...

I am glad she is feeling better. Has she had the kids at school sign it?

Allyson said...

Glad to hear that the nights are doing better....she looks so cute in the cast.

Mary Ann said...

carly is adorable! too bad she has to go through this! she is such a sweetie! it's always fun to catch up on your family. you are a fabulous mom!!

Rydgd said...

These are the good times! Y'all are good sports! I'm glad to hear she's getting used to the cast. Ty and Maddie's casts were such pains in the beginning, then it just becomes a part of them...kids are so amazing and flexible with the things the world (or monkey bars in this case) throws at them!