Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Phoenix ZOO

Monday, Oct. 13 at 8:10 am our telephone rang and it was my dear friend Wendy Brimhall. They were headed to the zoo and had 4 extra tickets, did we want to come. The kids had no school and we were just going to hang at home and clean. Heck yeah, we will come. I was still in my PJ's, Carly, Erik, and Lindsey were still in bed. I woke them all up and told them I needed their help. Erik and Lindsey had to stay home because Lindsey had an orthodontist appt., but I needed their help the Brimhall's wanted to leave at 9am! Erik and Conner made lunches, Lindsey dressed Cole and we hurried as fast as we could to get everything ready.
I am so glad we went - the company and weather was wonderful. We had a blast! It was Cole's first time to go to the ZOO! He loved it! The Phoenix zoo is awesome!
Carly as a turtle.
Playing in the water after checking out the animals.
The zoo has a fun fun play area. Conner and Cole chased each other around and had a great time.
Cole pushing Carly, he is so big! When did he grow into a little man?
Visiting the petting zoo. The goats were a little feisty.
Conner love your shell!
Wow, what a crocodile.
Cole I think your shell is too big!



Wendy, Alexis and Aiden what fun friends. Wendy's mom, Joyce Bond came too. We really enjoyed each other.

Cole drive the tractor...hold on Carly!

IT was the perfect day. Cole got to see The "wild" (lion) and so many fun animals. Thanks Wendy for thinking of us!



7 comments:

Lisa said...

What a great day! I am glad you enjoyed it!

LaSchelle and Kurt said...

How fun! I miss the zoo. Looks like the weather is nice and warm. :-|

linda crandall said...

Looks like you had fun! Sometimes I miss the warm weather :)

Kassi Jane said...

that looks like so fun you guys got lucky

Patrice said...

It's such a nicer memory . . . zoo over clean house.

Shelly said...

We love the Zoo too! The weather was great on Monday! Your thumb looks terrible...hope it is doing better now!

Allyson said...

We want to go to the zoo in November when it cools down a little bit. Who needs a clean house anyway? I think you made a good decision. :-)