Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tuesday's time to play!

We decided for our "Tuesday's time to play" we were ready to hit the park. Okay so it is still a bit hot, but there's shade right? We met up around 11:00, everyone brought there own food and we had a picnic. Of course all the kids wanted to do was play and swing until the "Ores" were brought out. Oh yeah and when they discovered Oma brought two mugs full of soda. Life is good. I choose Subway (I'm trying to watch my points, Weight Watcher's) for lunch.

Cole would live in a swing if we let him. He had a great time learning how to climb on some of the equipment for the first time (please don't fall, we don't need another broken bone).


These cute monkey's had a great time (well Sienna got a little nervous when this dog would come near)! We hit Target on the way home and Cole talked me into some Tic Tac's. As you can see he was enjoying them. I would like to have a shaffer and sleep in the car most days (any volunteers?).

Fun day!





5 comments:

Allyson said...

Looks like he has recovered--yea! I agree still a little hot for the park, I think I'll give it a couple more weeks!

I still think you have such a cool family, I love that you guys get together all the time and how close you are. :-)

LaSchelle and Kurt said...

Fun! I miss hangin out! Not so much in the heat.....but with you guys! Oh my heck Lisa's looking GREAT!

Mary Ann said...

I love your cute traditions with your mom and sisters.. You guys are so cute!

jen said...

That is sooo fun! I want to do that!

Kassi Jane said...

that is so cool that you guys get to hang out so much with your family.. I wish me and lana and zak lived in the same town.... wishfull thinking!