Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Buccaneers WIN again...

yEaH bUcCaNnEeRs...
we now get to go to tournament play!
it was so fun Summer Edwards cheered at Lindsey's game! She is a dEaR friend of Lindsey's (comes from an amazing family)!

Faithful cheering section! Papa Larsen, Oma and Sienna thanks for all your support!

cHoCoLaTe...they found it in my bag before the game even started. I think it was even eaten before the game started. Gotta love them Cole, Kylee and Carly. Kylee was so cute, she sat on my lap and cheered as loud as I did (even when someone was serving, oops!)! It was a fun and exciting game - 3 matches had to be played the score was close most of the game. Lindsey did FABULOUS!

8 comments:

Kassi Jane said...

how fun! I love when people would cheer for me!

csrussell said...

Way to go Lindsey!!! thats awesome I would have loved to see one of your games. Keep up to good work.

csrussell said...

Lori, Chauncy's Aunt Ann Webster wants you to invite her to your blog. her address is annwebster@cox.net

Mary Ann said...

way to go lindsay!! :) your post made me hungry. I had to go get some chocolate!

Patrice said...

Congratulations, Lindsey! It is so exciting to do so well. Good luck in the tourney!

linda crandall said...

MMMM chocolate! And way to go Lindsey!!

Allyson said...

Go team, go Lindsey! That is so awesome.

LaSchelle and Kurt said...

Lindsey!
Congrats on doing so well. We heard you played lots on your tournament game and did fantastic! wish we could be there but we are cheering you on from Utah!