Tuesday, September 30, 2008

dIsCoUnT Movie Day

Today we went to the movies!
WALL-E
The ticket says it was PG 13, but it was a G movie!
We went the cheap route...popped popcorn from home, brought water bottles and stopped by Walgreen's and everyone got to choose a treat!
Lindsey invited her friend Olivia Knapp.
We had a fun time.
Cole started to lose it half way through,
so he and I went next door and watched KUNGFU Panda.
He ended up falling asleep the last 5 minutes.
It was a good day!

Came home to cub scouts at 5pm. Lindsey had young women softball at 6pm. Conner ended up spending the night with his friend Dallin Edwards and Lindsey over at Megan Hunt's house. Carly was sad, so she and I are having a sleep over. (That means she is sleeping in our my bed - Erik is at work all night!)

Fun day...I wonder what tomorrow will bring?!


4 comments:

Allyson said...

Gotta love it! Hmmmm, maybe a visit to Shneph (spelling?) farms or maybe you should come out this way and go to the Shamrock Farm.

Rydgd said...

Sounds like you're partying it up on your two weeks off!! Enjoy!

linda crandall said...

Sounds like a fun day! Enjoy your time off :)

Rydgd said...

Hey, it's me again. I noticed Patrice comments on your blog sometimes...any chance you can have her invite me to her blog?? I looked for an email contact...but nothing. Patrice, if you read this INVITE ME! ;-) Thanks, Lori