Friday, September 19, 2008

Spencer are you one year older?


This will be my only blog entry on Lori's blog. I have known Spence since we were sophomores at Mesa High School. We have been best friends since we came off our missions. Spencer has been my best friend ever since, through our single years; best man at my wedding and so on. I love him like a brother and miss him as much since he moved to Washington and now he lives in Houston with Rani and the kids. I hope you had a great day buddy and look forward to getting some French Silk pie at Village Inn when I see you again! Happy Birthday Spence!!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

GO JACKRABBITS!

Patrice said...

Happy Birthday, Spencer! I know Rani, and I'm glad you're taking good care of her in Texas. Tell her hi!

Allyson said...

The only time???? You know blogging can be addicting, I think you will blog again. It's good to have friends, especially good ones!

Rydgd said...

WE MISS YOU SAY MAN!!! Thanks for the niceness! I'll make sure Spencer sees! LOVE that pic of you three...a pictures speaks a thousand words!
Miss you MOrris family!