Wednesday, September 24, 2008

You've Had A Birthday SHOUT hurray...Aunt Tina!

Today is Aunt Tina's birthday (Erik's sister right under he and Liesl)!
Aunt Tina is one of my ROLE models!
There are many reasons why, to list a few...
*ever since I started dating Erik she made me feel welcome.
*she is a wonderful listener.
*whatever she touches she completes.
*she always serves the Lord giving her callings 110%.
*her house is always immaculate.
*I can ask her anything about cub scouts and she knows the answer.
*she would do anything for her children.
*she has always worked in her kiddos classrooms and helps them achieve to the highest levels.
*she is a wonderful cook.
*she takes time for my kiddos.
*she goes camping even though getting dirty is one of her least favorite things.
*she doesn't like her food to touch each other.
*after 4 boys she finally got cute Stephanie (born in the van in the garage)!
*always on time or early.
*fun to be around and one of my best friends!
Tina we love you and hope you have a wonderful day!

Tina and Stephanie at Molly Butler's Steak House (Greer, Arizona)

Tina and her beautiful family!

Have a great day!


2 comments:

Kassi Jane said...

sounds like a pretty cool ladie happy birthday!

Allyson said...

Sounds like a great lady, happy bday! I love that family picture!