Saturday, September 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Uncle LOGAN!



Happy Birthday Uncle Logan


10 Reasons I love you:


1. You always come to the hospital when a new baby is born.


2. You come watch my kiddos play sports, perform in plays, and whatever they are involved in.


3. You always help me out when I am in a bind (normally with babysitting).


4. You help Conner with his pitching.


5. You are a great listener.


6. You come to lunch even when you know you will be the only GUY.


7. Your best friends are your siblings.


8. You love Peter Piper Pizza and Serrano's Mexican Food.


9. You are a perfect example of fitness and being healthy.


10. You are one of my favorite brothers.


happy birthday I hope you have a wonderful day!!

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Happy Birthday Logan! I do remember that great day. Your dad was over the top after he got ANOTHER BOY!

Patrice said...

I didn't know Rich and Logan had the same birthday! What a great guy!

Allyson said...

Happy Bday! Sounds like a great guy, brother, uncle. Wow, those ladies don't know what they are missing out on!