Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Beautiful Day

Normally on Tuesday's Larissa and I try to exercise. When we woke up today the sky was overcast and gorgeous outside (the high was 76 degrees). I have been feeling guilty because during the day while the older kids are at school I have been working on camp or scout stuff. Cole ends up playing cars on the couch entertaining himself. Although playing cars is COLE'S favorite thing to do. I decided to bag exercising and we went to the PARK. We packed up Cole's bike and our famous sand toys bucket and headed to the park. We had a fun time. I know I need to take advantage of these days because before I know it it will be to HOT and he will be a TEENAGER in a flash (time is flying and my kids are growing up too fast)! I also love being outside!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

You are the BEST mom I know!!! Cole is so lucky to have a mom that makes sure he gets lots of time and attention!! Park days are the best and we love your famous sand toys!!!

kristie said...

So, what are these famous sand toys? I would much rather go to the park than exercise any day.

linda crandall said...

So that's the key to happiness...I dont have to exercise...just go to the park:) YEAH!!

Mary Ann said...

you are such a fun mom.. i miss you and it is so fun to keep in touch and see what your family is up to.. haylee loves to see the pictures of carly!