Monday, May 26, 2008

Date Night with my honey!

Saturday nights are the best! It is date night with Erik. We love this time together.

Ten Reasons Why I Love Date Night:
1. We get to talk to each other with no interuptions (even though it is always about the kids).

2. Don't have to cook get to eat warm food.

3. Get to shop with no little body begging for something.

4. Get to go to a movie and hold hands.

5. Don't have to do bedtime.

6. Don't have to do bathtime.

7. Get to spend one on one time together.

8. Get to get dressed up.

9. Get to smell Erik's cologne.

10. Get to come home refreshed and ready for a new week!

We are lucky to have Lindsey. She is a great babysitter. We always come home to a clean house and I love it!

3 comments:

Allyson said...

Wow you are lucky. Its been a very long time since we had a date. It's so hard to find baby sitters out in this neck of the woods. Can't wait till I have a Lindsey to watch my kids....8 more years....YIKES!

kristie said...

How do you get to go out every Saturday? I guess it is the benefit of having a built in babysitter. Can't wait till I get there!

linda crandall said...

Good for you! I love my dates with John. He gets every other friday off and we usually go out and do something together - without kids!!!