Friday, May 23, 2008

My Kindergarten graduate... CARLY!!

Wednesday, May 21 Carly graduated from Kindergarten. She has attended San Tan Heights Elementary and her teacher was Ms. Abbott. She went all day and loved school.

Her first day of school was rocky she didn't have a teacher (there was a substitute). Found out they had no idea when the teacher would be able to start teaching. No fun things on the wall, the substitute didn't even ask how she would be getting home and all the substitute was given by the Assistant Principal was some coloring pages. Needless to say I was on the phone several times that day with the Principal and by the end of the day Carly was moved into another class, Ms. Abbott's. We really liked her.
I was totally impressed with the cute diploma & picture Carly got!
Her teacher even had this cute shirt made up with each students name on it (FREE, we didn't have to donate or pay a thing, wow)!

I can't believe how fast this year went by. My little Carly is growing up so fast! She is a great reader and loves to do her school work! She has great handwriting and writes on whatever she can get her hands on. I love you Carly you are now a BIG first grader!!

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Congratulations to Carly!

linda crandall said...

I love teachers that love their job...it totally shows...and it is better for the kids!

Allyson said...

I think that is such an awesome diploma. They didn't do that when I was growing up. How fun for Carly.