Monday, May 12, 2008

Conner's BiGGEST fans!

We are having so much fun watching Conner play baseball this year. He is such a great player!
Uncle Logan, Papa Larsen and Oma are his biggest supporters. Uncle Logan and Papa have been his "PITCHING COACHES". The time and effort they have given him is awesome! They are so patient and positive with him.
Cole doesn't sit still the whole two hours. I don't know who is more tired him or me!
Oma loves to watch her grandkids play!
I love it all! I am so proud of Conner and how far he has come! Each game he gets a little better! His pitching has improved so much. He always gets a hit (tonight he got three great hits)! I don't know what he likes more batting or stealing the bases??! His self confidence has increased-it is so fun to watch him grow! I love being a mom!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I am so glad he has such great fans. He is such a sweetheart. I am glad he is doing well.

linda crandall said...

It's brings such joy as a mom to see their hard work pay off! Great job Conner!!