Friday, May 23, 2008

I've been tagged...


1. Four places I have lived: Safford, AZ- American Fork, UT- Littleton, MASS-Chandler, AZ- QUEEN CREEK, AZ

2. Four shows I watch: Price's Right, Family Fued, Law & Order, Wheel of Fortune

3. Four jobs I have had in my life: Nanny, Miller's Outpost, Mervyn's, Special Needs Teacher

4. Four places I have been: Colorado, Las Vegas, California, Utah

5. Four Blogs I read regularly: Sisters, Counsins, Aunt's and Dear Friends

6. Four of my favorite foods: Tacos, spagetti, Hamburger, and a great salad with RANCH dressing

7. Four places I'd rather be right now: On vacation, out to see a great movie, riding bikes with my kids and Erik or at the park!

8. Four things I look forward to in the next year: Decorating more of our house, watching my kids play sports & piano, Lindsey getting her braces off, getting in better shape!

9. Four things I like to do in my spare time: BLOG, watch a good movie, talk on the phone, take pictures & organize them, and FIFTH go on a date with Erik!

10. Four favorite things to do with kids/family: Get Sonic drinks, go swimming, play at the park, go shopping and play games!

I tag Shar, Jodi and Lisa!!!

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

I love these tags. So fun getting to know everyone better. I love it when you update your blog. You give so much information. Love Ya!

linda crandall said...

A game show watcher...who knew!