Sunday, May 11, 2008

Conner's close call...

Thursday, 5-8 Conner had baseball practice. Erik was going to drop he and his friend Tallon off at practice and Tallon's mom was going to bring them home. They went to leave Conner told me he loved me and he'd see me later. Around 6:45 I began making Conner a cheesecrisp for dinner thinking he would be home any minute. Around 7pm the phone rang and it was Tallon's grandma. She started with "everyone's okay we have been in a car accident" she told me where they were. I left Lindsey in charge and headed off to Ellsworth and Ocotillo in front of the Circle K. I got there, gave Conner a big hug and felt so blessed that no one had been hurt! Wow, you never know what's in store for your life. I am glad Conner is fine and that he knows I LOVE HIM!

No comments: